Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

Yes, I am turning 31 in a few weeks and my little Dalton was ever so kind to remind me of this tonight! We were in the car (driving to the gym to go work-out, mind you!) and Dalton says, "What happened to you hand mama?" I started looking all over my hand for a scratch or "boo-boo" and could not find anything. I said "What?" He said,"You gettin' old mama? You gettn' old like Ms. Pat?" (Ms Pat is a sweet lady at our church who is probably in her early 70's and one day Dalton was talking to her and asked her,"What happened to your hands? " She said, "Oh, honey, these are just old hands!") I look at John, who is trying to hold back the laughter, and I am trying to laugh and not cry! He says, "You mad mama? Don't cry!" Oh, the honesty of kids. I have a feeling it's only just begun!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That's too funny! I'm telling ya that kid is coming clear out of his shell...or he was just desperate yesterday!

PJ Noland said...

Dalton is one of the coolest little boys I have ever been around!