Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

"I am 2 and a half!"

He loves to tell people that he is "two and a half!" This morning, Dad told him to ask me how old I was. I said, "I am 31." He said, "No, you are 2 and a half, too!" His dad has also gotten him into this thing of calling me his "wife". John was telling him one day that I was his wife and Dalton could not stand that I was Dad's wife and not his....so Dalton now says that I am his wife, too! He is so funny and if you tell him that, you have paid him the highest compliment. He does not want you to say that he is "cute", but if you say he is "funny" or laugh at him, then you are his best friend. I know why he and Saigel are friends...she laughs at everything he does. She got to come home with us last Monday night and stay a while. They had a great time!

Align Center
Pictures always turn out better when painted with friends!

I'm telling you, this boy is a CLOWN! He got this potty seat out of the bathroom cabinet the other night and put it on his head. This makes me laugh every time I look at it!

Swimming with friends.....Saigel Mickan and Taylor Doggett

No comments: