Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Partying at the Library!

This was the last week in the Summer Reading Club at the library. (tear, tear) I have already blogged about how great this has been for both of us this summer. Yesterday, the 3-5 year old group had a party where some of the kids dressed like rock stars. They had arts and crafts to do and had cookies and punch. Today, we finished up with the 0-3 year program and I was seriously having to hold back the tears especially when she was talking about the next classes starting back up in September and knowing I would not be able to take him to it. It really made me thankful for the time off this summer to get to take him. Here are some pics I took yesterday at the 3-5 year party:

Walking the "Red Carpet" with his guitar to the Rock Star Party.


Working hard on his art project

I see you!


Making the hand that we eventually hung on the window at the library. We wrote his name, age, and the number of books we read this summer (10).

Having fun with glue. I think I was still washing it off his face that night!

His sweet teacher, Ms. Kathy, helped him make the straw windmill because his poor mother has no art bone in her body!



Ms. Kathy dressed up as the "Library Fairy".

Enjoying the yummy party treats.

3 comments:

Dawne C. said...

Fun times! I think you all definitely squeezed all the fun possible into the summer of 2009 :)

Dana Morgan said...

Looks like you all have been making the most of your summer! I love summer...boooo for going back to work!

Paige said...

Alisha love the blog