Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funny Stories

A great reason to blog is to journal all the funny things that happen with Dalton. These are just a few that have happened the past few days:
  • John says that yesterday on the way to work, he and Dalton were singing their favorite song, "I'm gonna sing, sing, sing...." Well when it gets to the part about "I'm gonna sit by Jesus side", they have an ongoing debate about this. Dalton always begins to argue with John and says, "No I'm gonna sit by Jesus side!" This time John asked him, "Who am I going to sit by?" Dalton says, "You gonna sit by the Lord's side!" Too sweet!
  • Tonight at supper, Dalton says he wants to pray. I think he says this because he wants it to be quick....me and dad take too long! We have a habit of holding hands when we pray, but tonight Dalton says "I wanna do it by myself!" So he folds his hands and closes his eyes, but when it came time to pray, he opens his eyes and tells John and I to "wake up!" (open our eyes) so that he could pray by himself! I thought that was a funny way to say "open your eyes!"

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Kids are the greatest!! I just love the things they say and do to entertain us!! :)

Micah said...

Please add me to your list and stalk away! As long as you don't mind being blog-stalked in return :) Dalton is so cute and sounds like a lot of fun!

Dawne C. said...

I wish Dalton would just tell you what he REALLY wants you to do :) Little cutie pie!

Jast Vape said...


This is a website that sells Dog food. Not only can you buy it here, but you can also buy snacks for pets and reward your pet for good behavior. Your pet will be happy to cuddle with you.Not only is there just food for dogs,there are purina dog food to choose from,and you can definitely buy the best and most suitable pet foods for your pet.