Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with Friends

Saigel, Riley, Addison, and Dalton...
anxiously waiting to tear in to the presents!

Doug and Cindy got Dalton a Crayola Artist set.
He was so excited!

Riley showing off her sparkly shirt and headband I got for them at Justice. I really enjoy shopping for these girls. I think John and I would go bankrupt if we had a girl of our own. There are so many cute things to buy for girls!



I texted Todd and Paige last week while I was keeping their girls for them and said "If Dalton turns out to be half as sweet as these girls...I will call it a success!" They are all precious and I am so glad Dalton has these girls to grow up with.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Whew. I am exhausted just reading how busy you guys have been!!! Sounds and looks like a wonderful Christmas/Birthday party. Enjoy every second of your week off- I know I will try!