Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Santa comed to my house!

I woke up Christmas morning really unaware of what day it was. Mom and Dad got me dressed and then Dad said, "Do you know who came to our house last night?" I said, "Who?" Dad said, "Santa!" Dad said I could go see what Santa brought me but first I had to wait for him to get the video camera ready. As soon as Dad said "Ready!" I ran in the living room and said a big "Wow!" Santa brought me my "big paint brush and big paint" that I told him I wanted plus more! Look at all the stuff he brought me!

My big paint, big brush, and big paper

"Dalton's Snack Shop"
He also brought me this super fun snack shop equipped with menu boards, money, food, clock, price tags, and it even folds up for easy storage which makes my mom and dad very happy! Good job, Santa!

Santa left me a sweet note in my artist pad of paper.

I was a little overwhelmed with all the stuff!

Counting my money I had earned from my snack shop.

Painting with my big paint brush and paint, painter's palette, and big paper.

I love you, Dad!

No comments: