Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Aunt Gigi's

We went to my sister's house in Damascus for Christmas lunch with my family. We had a great time. It was there that I realized the difference between a 2-year old and a 3-year old. I remembered that last year I spent most of the time following him around and making sure he was not getting into anything he wasn't supposed to. It was more exhausting than anything. Not this year! He and his cousin Jameson had the best time playing together. Aunt Gigi has a basement in her house and that's where Jansen and Tanner's bedrooms are. Those boys played down there together for at least an hour without fussing or fighting the entire time. At one point, I told Dalton that Jameson was his cousin. He said, "Yah, and my friend, too!" Which is even better! Most of the afternoon was spent playing my nephew's, Jansen and Tanner, Wii game. I found out that my Wii fitness age was 58. I did great at the bowling (I was the intramural champion for bowling at CBC :), but I stunk it up at the baseball and tennis...poor eye-hand coordination, I guess!

Me, Gina, and Spencer
(It appears that Gina is the same height as Spencer and me. But, truth be known, she is standing on her hearth and we are standing on the floor. Good try, Gina!)

Our silly pose...Mom is so proud!

Uncle Jason and Dalton drawing on his Magna Doodle.

Gran and Pop got Dalton 2 movies: 101 Dalmations and Pinochio.
(BTW, Gran, he was watching that movie while I was blogging and loving every minute!)

"Playing" Jansen and Tanner's Wii.
(Notice it's plugged into his pocket!)

Gran and Pop and all their boys. Aunt Kim is expecting boy #5 in February. Boys, boys, boys!

Gina's family

My Mom and Dad


Whew! This Christmas stuff is exhausting!
(Notice the leg stretched out completely touching the seat in front of him. No wonder his 3T pants are almost too short. I just hope they make it until summer!)

No comments: