Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year's Ride

There was no snow for a ride on a sled this year, but there was plenty of dirt and mud for fun on a 4-wheeler with dad. We went to John's Grandma Stacy's house in Quitman on New Year's day and enjoyed the annual New Year's lunch: cabbage, greens, black eyed peas, and hog jaw (plus other little goodies!). John and Uncle Jeff took Dalton on a few rides on a 4-wheeler around Grandma Stacy's land. John said that he asked Dalton "Are you having fun?" and Dalton just turned around and gave John the biggest smile. He said he kept asking Dalton if he was cold, and of course, Dalton kept saying, "no." I don't think he would ever say he was cold!

Getting all bundled up for the ride.

I am kinda proud of this coat. I got it at Gordman's (my new favorite store). It was marked for $25, which I was okay with paying that for it, but then when I got up to the register, it rang up for $12.50! I was so excited! Coat, hat, gloves were all under $20. I got it a little big so that he could wear it a few years. I think we will definitely get our money's worth out of it!

Let's ride!


LOVE this one! I think I have got 2 boys at my house now that are dying for a 4-wheeler!



Happy New Year!

1 comment:

PJ Noland said...

This is awesome! Dalton is such a cool kid. He is more brave than me, I would never ride a 4wheeler with John, he is too dangerous. :)