Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Saturday morning, Dalton and I left the house bright and early to go to AR Children's Hospital for their "Breakfast with Santa". Not sure who had more fun...me or Dalton!

Our breakfast was made and served by the Little Rock Fire Department. They made pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and an orange. They parked their fire truck outside and gave the kids tours of the inside. Dalton loved that!

He got to write a letter to Santa....


....and then sent it to him in the special mailbox.

The elves had Santa on the "mainline" and were calling him so that the kids could talk to Santa.
Too cute!


Listening intently to what Santa had to say.


Christmas would not be complete without a tattoo!

I love this picture!
My how things change in just a year. I remember last year we had to have a family picture with Santa because Dalton had such a death grip on me that I had to be in the picture too. Not this year! This boy went up there all by himself and even told Santa, "Merry Christmas!"


When Santa asked, "What do you want for Christmas?" Dalton answered, "A big paint brush and big paint!" I asked him later why he wanted this and he said Ms. Becky paints the walls at church and he wanted big paint and a big brush like she has. Uh-oh! I am scared! I have been wanting my living room painted....


Making a Chrismas card...we got a little "happy" with the glue!


Santa was letting the kids test drive his sleigh outside. So fun!

We had a great time! I am thinking this will have to be a yearly tradition and dad is going next year to pull double-duty in the long lines! More than a great time, it was all for a wonderful cause!

2 comments:

Dawne C. said...

Ooh, I wanna go next year... :) Sounds great!

The Walkers said...

SO glad you guys enjoyed it!!!!