Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mail Call!

Dalton got his first piece of mail today...his first magazine of a year's subscription to Thomas the Train Magazine from Gran' and Pop. He was pretty excited about it and can not wait for the next one. He called Gran' and told her "thanks for my madazine!"


I am a follower of a blog called "Kelly's Korner". Kelly has a little 3 mo. old baby girl named Harper. She always has great entries on her blog and it's fun to read it. (I know...kinda wierd reading someone's blog that I do not even know, but...) Today she had this great song from youtube posted and I wanted to put it on mine because I loved it. It talks about that these hard days of parenting will not last long and we will look back at it and laugh at the good times and the hard times. John and I love Dalton more than life itself, but some days are very trying, especially around 5 o'clock in the afternoon! I have always loved this phrase about being a parent, "The days are long, but the years are short." That is so true and this song sums that up. Enjoy!

No comments: