Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Like father, like son


It makes my heart melt when I see Dalton want to do things like his dad. John was mowing the yard this week for the first time this year and Dalton ran as fast as he could to get his mower. He realized dad had his work gloves on and he came to me and said "Where my dubs (gloves)?" He does not have any work gloves, but I found his mittens, so he wore those to mow in. Those probably will not work in the hot summer time, but that day, they worked great!

Putting on his "dubs"

"Helping" dad rake.



Dalton working on some sidewalk drawings.


My little lefty! I love it! Gran' is a lefty and is quick to remind us of all the U.S. presidents that were lefties and that lefties are more creative.


I know I am a nerd...but I am very proud of that pencil grasp!

2 comments:

Toga Tuite said...

Too cute!! Your not a nerd. "Its a therapist thing" I love to watch Allison hold crayons, forks and spoons. Jim is a lefty. So, I'm dying to know if she will be a lefty! Have a very happy Easter!

Dawne C. said...

Isn't it Lauren W. that says "embrace your nerdiness" :)