Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nickelodeon Story Time LIVE!

Surprise! I love surprising Dalton! John and I surprised Dalton this week with Nickelodeon's Story Time LIVE! He had no idea what we were there for until he sat down in his chair at Robinson Auditorium. Honestly, my reasoning for the surprise is 2-fold. First, this boy loves surprises and wakes up every morning asking what we are doing to day. If I say, "I don't know", he then says, "It's a surprise?" To which I say, "Sure!" (because most days I have nothing planned and it's a surprise to me, too!) Second, if I had of told him, he would have literally drove me CRAZY until it was time to go! So for our sanity, we decided to surprise him....it was GREAT for everyone involved !:)


Grandma got to go with us to the show.


He sat in Grandma's lap during the first half of the show and watched intently.

Ni Hao Kailan!



"We've got the whole wide world in our yard to explore!"

"Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets we're on our way...."

Dora and Boots





We had a great time and he was still talking about it the next day. During intermission, he said, "Tank you, Mom and Dad for taking me!" Totally worth every penny!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

So glad you guys enjoyed the show! Sydney kept asking "Where is Dora?" during the first 3 "shows" but she still had a great time. Oh, summer... how I love thee!!!!! See you August 12 anyway!!!