Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Pumpkin Time!


Last Saturday, Dalton and I had a date to the Pumpkin Patch. We had so much fun. We met some friends from my work there and had a great time hanging out with their kids. As soon as we got to the pumpkin patch, Dalton was set on going on the hayride to the pumpkin patch, where he got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. Instead of wanting a big pumpkin, he was on the hunt for the smallest pumpkin he could find. When we made it back from the hayride, the next thing he wanted to do was jump in the "bouncy thing." I think this is so funny because he gets to jump on these things all the time at our church in the Children's Worship area, but you would have thought he had never jumped on one before! He loves those things! We then ate some snacks with friends and went home. I love the pumpkin patch.....it's a great photo opportunity for little boys!

Getting ready for our hayride

Pull!

This was pretty funny! I was reminded how literal kids this age are. I told him to climb the steps behind the scarecrow and put his head in the hole. He climbs the ladder just like he was told, but then he turns around and literally puts his head in the hole! I quickly changed my directions to "look through the hole."

No comments: