Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I love a rainy night"

Okay call me a big dork, but I love that old country song "I love a rainy night" by Eddie Rabbitt. I find myself singing it when it's raining, day or night. I also am loving this little boy I get to come home to everyday. I posted a few weeks ago about getting to go to Rhea Lana's and racking up on fall/winter clothes for him. Well, one of my best finds was this cute fireman rain coat for $6! He has really enjoyed wearing his rain boots and rain coat in the afternoons. It's been the perfect kind of rain to play in, too! No thunder or lightning, just light rain. I heart little boys!





P.S. My brother Spencer sent me a text today which read, "Well, it''s another mean ol' boy!" I am getting another nephew come February! I am not the only one in my family that has a heart for little stinky boys! Gran and Pop say they are still holding out for that little girl!

1 comment:

Dawne C. said...

My favorite is the one where he is giving you some fresh-picked flowers :)