Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend with Austin


We got to keep Austin this weekend. It was a lot more work with two, but fun! He and Dalton were funny together. Especially at bath time. Austin is not used to the loud noises of Dalton. I told Dalton to show him his rubber duckie. He really liked it until Dalton started telling him very loudly what a duck says. "QUACK, QUACK!" Austin looked up at me and I could tell it scared him. He started crying and I told Dalton not to scream so loudly because he scared Austin. Well, that hurt Dalton's feelings that he had hurt Austin and he started crying too! All I could do was laugh! One minute they are laughing, the next minute crying. Too funny! ( I know...the funny part is that I got a picture of both!)
One minute we are happy.....
And the next minute...very sad!


These were some more pics from the weekend. Dalton is really into cowboy stuff. It all started with an Elmo movie called "The Wild, Wild West". He loves to put on his "towboy" hat and ride his "Bo" (that's his horse's name).



Addison and Riley got to come over on Sunday. I thought this was pretty cute of him and Riley being "rock stars"!


This was also a pretty funny moment this weekend, too. John was pretending to cry because Dalton would not come to give him a kiss. So instead of going to give Dad a kiss, he cries with Dad! Hey, if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

super cute!

Dawne C. said...

Daddy & son "crying" together is too funny! Great post- keep 'em coming...