Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dalton's Birthday Party



We celebrated Dalton's birthday today with friends and family at Parkway Place Baptist Church in Little Rock. They have an awesome children's area that they make available to the public. They set up for the party and cleaned up afterwards. It was so great to be able to enjoy the day with Dalton and not worry about clean up. At one point, I asked the party coordinator if I could do anything and she said,"Go have fun with your son." What a blessing! As you can see in the pictures, we all had fun.





My room mate in college, Arlyn Howard, made Dalton's cake. Isn't it great! She has just started a new business called "Arlyn's Rolling Pin". If anyone is need of a cake...I can give you her phone #. I e-mailed her a picture of one I saw online and this looks just like the one I picked out. Great job Arlyn! Not only did it look good, but it tasted great, too!





Here is the Birthday Boy. He had a great time. He ripped through presents in record breaking time and told everyone a sweet, "thank you!" at the end. John and I also want to say thanks to all who came today. We are so blessed with wonderful and supportive friends and family. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Super fun!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

The Walkers said...

I hate we missed the big party. Can't wait to hear all the details of what it is like to have a 2 year old ;). And I kept noticing the Windsong sign driving to our church yesterday and today. I can't express how excited I am for you guys!