Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy birthday Little Man!

My Dalton is 5! He is the sweetest and smartest 5 year old boy I know! He lives to be outside digging in the dirt, riding his scooter, climbing anything, riding his bike to the soccer field, watching Curious George, Martha Speaks, playing games, telling knock-knock jokes, reading books, and hanging out with friends (Saigel). He loves his sister and loves to "watch" her while I do things around the house. He is starting to blend 3 sounds together and read words like tip, nap, and log. He asks tons of questions! I am so proud of my Little Man!


Doug and Cindy took him to Build-a-Bear for his birthday! He has not put the bear down!


Grandma brought him 5 balloons for the 5 year old! He picked American Pie for his birthday supper. Not for the food, but for the arcade games they have their!


Love these two sweet kiddos!

No comments: