Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Our weekend

We had a great weekend... Friends birthday party, date for mom and dad, Dalton and mom date, and Super Bowl fun.



John and I got to go to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert. It was so great. He sang some new songs and oldies, but goodies. It's so neat to hear songs that take me back to something I was struggling with and how God used his songs to minister to me and move me past it.


Little Miss Macey... Loves to be a clown and is getting to be quite the little ham! Love her!


Saturday night Dalton and I snuck out of the house and went to a friends birthday party... Swimming in February... Love it! Here he is with Saigel and Taylor, the birthday girl. Notice Dalton is with girls, alot? Hmmmm...


Date with mom after the party to McDonalds... Super silly!!!!


Loved her in this blue.... Miss blue eyes!


What a great Dad... Took time out of the Super Bowl to help Dalton with his legos.

No comments: