Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Old friends "aka"...Lifelong friends!


L to R: me, Amanda Byers, Arlyn Howard, Lisa Speer, and Kristin Griffin.

I love these girls! I have known Lisa the longest. We met when I was in the 10th grade through GMA's, a girls program in the church I grew up in. Lisa is from Beebe and was good friends with Kristin. When we graduated high school Lisa and I roomed together at Central Baptist College where we met Amanda. After CBC, Lisa and I transferred to UCA and went to Central Baptist Church in Conway where we met Arlyn. Arlyn is a nurse and lived in a great house in Conway and asked if we would like to live with her....what a God-send for two poor college girls! Arlyn is a SUPER lady that we have always looked up to. We always called her, "The Proverbs 31 Woman" because she truly lives the life of a virtuous woman. She is 37 and has met her MAN and fallen in love. We got together for breakfast today at Mimi's to hear about her "new love" in her life. We are so excited for her and I am sure that those around our table were tired of all our giddy laughter and squeals as she told us the details of her love life. It's such a great reminder that no matter how long it's been since you've seen each other, true friends pick right back up where they left off and laugh like college girls! Can't wait to hear what God has in store for Arlyn!

No comments: