Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

29 weeks and Valentines Day Project


29 weeks and all is well! We had our 29 week OB appt on Valentine's Day and it went great. My doctor did another ultrasound and baby girl is growing like a weed! She is already 3 1/2 pounds which the doctor said is in the 70th percentile. Looks like we have another big one on the way! And, it's still a GIRL! I have dreamed that some how, she changed to a boy. Since the last pregnancy update, we have started cleaning out her room, got her bedding, and bought paint for the room. We have also got a name for this sweet baby.......Macey Grae. We have had several names rolling around, but I think we have finally settled on this. I am very happy with it and it just feels "comfy". We were at IHOP last week and Dalton asked me to write sister's name on it. He said, "Write: Dear Macey, I...... hope..... you..... are...... good." I second that, Macey Grae! Dalton is getting more and more excited about the "big brother" thing. We were all riding in the truck the other night and Dalton reached over and started rubbing my belly. Sweetness! He loves feeling her move and wants to talk more and more about what she will be like. He is determined to be called "bubba". For the first time, the other night, I rolled over in bed and she did not like the way I was laying and starting punching and did not stop until I shifted and changed positions. Is this a sign of a persistent child? I have officially reached the 30 pound mark.....Oh my! Everyone tells me how small I am.....where is the weight going?

We had our first at home project for school. Dalton had to make a Valentine box for his Valentine party at school. We decided to make a monster Valentine box. I found this patten on-line. I think it turned out pretty cute and Dalton loved it. We cut out a slit for his mouth and the kids "fed" the monster Valentine cards. We also made chocolate covered strawberries for his teachers and made Valentine cards for his friends.



He is holding hands with the monster...super cute, I think!

No comments: