Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Classic Toys

My mom called the other day and said she was cleaning out closets and found some of my old toys from when I was a kid and wanted to give them to me. She found my old Fievel, Pound Puppy, and E.T. doll and poster. I know these toys really date me! I remember getting every one of these toys, especially E.T. and the poster. I got it for Christmas one year from Santa. The night before Christmas, I was almost asleep and suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to tell Santa that I wanted an E.T. doll. I woke up my older sister and told her and she told me that Santa knew everything, not to worry. And, when I woke up on Christmas morning, Santa had remembered! I was so excited! It was so neat pulling these toys out and introducing Dalton to my toys.

Fievel and Pound Puppy



E.T. is so ugly, he's cute!

I must admit this poster is a little creepy, but I loved it!

And, here's another update on the pregnancy blog....
13 weeks
I am still able to wear most of my regulary jeans, with some help (rubber bands around the button holes and the wonderful invention called "belly band"). My tops are what I have grown out of first this time. We went to our 13 week appointment today and she did another ultrasound. Everything looked great and my how we've grown! It really looks like a baby, now! The scales showed I had gained 4 lbs. since the last weigh in....probably due to the 2 breakfasts I eat and frequent snacking all day. Thankfully, I have continued to feel great. Even though this is our second pregnancy, we still can't help but be amazed at the miracle of life!
Psalm 139:13
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."



2 comments:

Dawne C. said...

For Fievel: "Some-where-out-there..." :) Fun stuff!

The Walkers said...

Oh I do still love the song "Somewhere out there"... Love you baby Herring!! Can't wait to keep praying for your continued growth and health!