Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tinkering with Dad

John and I found these Tinker Toys at a Yard Sale a long time ago....maybe last summer. We have had them hidden in the closet, waiting until Dalton got old enough to play with them. I got home this afternoon and the can was sitting in Dalton's playroom. Dad had decided this morning that today was the day! When Dad got home, he and Dalton sat down and began "tinkering" with the toys. Their first creation: a wheel barrel. Can't wait to see what else these two come up with!




Cute "dad" story: John tells me that the other day he and Dalton were on their daily trip to the church and Dalton said, "Dada what I be when I grow up?" John said, "I don't know, what do you want to be?" Dalton says, "I wanna be dada!" Aaaaah! I say if he turns out to be half as good as his dad....we'll call it a success!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

were these toys for Dalton or John? hahahaha looks like they are having so much fun!