Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fashion for less

I have become a follower of a blog called Kelly's Korner. She posted an article about fashion for less and put tips on how to dress for less. She asked for more tips on how others dress for less. She loves to shop at Wal-Mart. I am loving the consignment store in North Little Rock called Name Brands, Second Hand. I bought 3 shirts for me there last week for under $5o total. I also took some of my own clothes there to consign and earn money too! It's a win-win situation. I have learned what's junk for one person is TREASURE to another. I also am learning how to make my old clothes look good with new jewelry. My friend, Cindy, is a Premier Jewelry consultant and hooks me up with some very fashionable and timeless jewelry. When it comes to clothes for Dalton, I shopped at Rhea Lana's Consignment last month and racked up on some clothes for him for the summer. They looked brand new and he loved them! He tells everyone he sees, "See my new shoes!" I love bargain shopping!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Right there with you girl!! :) I love consignment shopping!