Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Rockttes Radio City Christmas Spectacular

Our "Rockette" pose
The beautiful nativity scene
24 girls total

On Thursday night, I got to enjoy a "girls night out" with some ladies from work. We went to see the Radio City Rockettes. It was so much fun. I had been seeing the commercial on TV since the summer and was really wanting to go. My good friend, Dawne Carroll, was our wonderful "cruise director" for the event. She got all of us lined up, got the tickets, made the phone calls, drove the group to Alltel, and even got our good seats upgraded to even better seats. The Rockettes were awesome! It made my legs hurt, though, just to watch! What made the show even better is that they told the Christmas story from the Bible word for word and had a beautiful nativity scene at the end. I was so glad they did that!
Also, thanks to my wonderful husband for staying home with Dalton so that I could have some girl time that night. Thanks, Babe!
Here are some great pictures of the show that night. Thanks Lauren for being our "photographer" for the event!

2 comments:

Dawne C. said...

Hooray for Rockettes and FRIENDS!!!

TaylorSwift said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Radio City Christmas Spectacular! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Ticketsinventory.com. I’m planning to see it again this so I will just get tickets from the same place http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/radio-city-christmas-spectacular-tickets/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.