Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ice day!

Dad and Dalton sledding
First time sledders!
Our neighbor, Mr. Norm, sledding with Dalton
Daniel and Dalton getting pulled up the hill...this is the life!

"Oh what fun it is to ride in a little plastic sled....hey!" We had a great day today! There is one advantage to living on a hill.....sledding! Not only was it Dalton's first time to sled, it was my first time to sled, too. You see, growing up in the Delta of Arkansas, we had a lot of ice, but not many hills to sled on. I was as much into this as the kids were. Dalton liked it...I think. He was quiet for most of the ride down the hill and at the bottom I would say,"That was fun! Did you like that?" He said "No." But then when I pulled him to the top of the hill again he said he wanted to do it again. So I think he had fun....I know John and I did! Oh ,yah, thanks to the neighbors for letting us borrow their sleds. We have got to get one of those!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

so much fun!! looks like you guys had a great time!

Dawne C. said...

So you can check "sled down a hill" off your "bucket list" now :) That's funny that this was your 1st time. Hooray for snow/ice days!

Mickan Family said...

How fun!! We stayed inside by the nice toasty fire, so don't mention this activity to Saigel!!