Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Part II

On Friday, my family had our Christmas at Spencer's house in Bald Knob. It was so nice. He and Kim cooked all of our lunch which included steak, potato casserole, green bean bundles, corn, rolls, and dessert. Here are some pics of the day.

One of the gifts my mom got us was T-shirts and had us open them at the same time. I told them that mom probably thought of me first and then thought she had better get them one too! I suffer with that "middle child syndrome". HA!
Gina, Jason, and John working on a 1000 piece puzzle, which they almost had it completed by the end of the day.
Here's the whole crew...I love these guys!
This one is my favorite picture. My brother, sister, and I all got together and had family pictures made on Thanksgiving Day for my parents. It was a surprise for them and it was so hard to keep it a secret. My mom's face shows that it was still a surprise!

No comments: