Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas with Gran and Pop

The last stop for the wild whirlwind of Christmas was at my brother and sister-in-law's house in Bald Knob. Spencer and Kim had a great lunch for us and we always enjoy spending time together.
Uncle Jason and Jameson

Kim and my Mom

My Dad. getting an early start on his Christmas present from me and John.

Gran and Pop got Dalton a Nerf gun. The boys had a great time playing war games outside. This little girl on the way is gonna have to toughen up quick with all these rowdy and crazy boys!



Tanner and Jansen

We always take a family pic every year. Getting this bunch posed for the camera is not easy! The boy in the orange on the right is a young man from Soaring Wings Ranch that my sister and her husband help with. He was a very sweet addition to our family this year!

Hillis Family 2010

Uncle Jason and Sweet Tucker. He will be one in a few weeks!

Loved this pic of my Mom and Dad....BEAUTIFUL!

Jansen and Tanner

Spencer got a new camera recently and practiced taking pictures on all of us! We are still working on looking at the camera and not being so silly.....don't think we're there yet! One of my favorite parts of Christmas this year was my Mom giving me a crocheted shawl for baby girl that Gina and I wore when we were little girls. She also game me a knitted toboggan that Spencer and I wore. Can't wait to put these sweet things on her! She also got her little white panties...I can tell this "girl thing" is gonna be FUN!

No comments: