Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its a GIRL!

Holy cow! I can not believe it! We are having a girl! So shocked, but very excited. We completed our Thanksgiving weekend with our 3rd doctor's appointment and 3rd ultrasound. Not only were we told we were having a girl, but a very healthy one and we are so thankful. She already weighs in at half a pound and everything is looking good. The doctor was able to point out her heart, kidneys, bladder, stomach, spine, cerebellum, nose and ear. It was so great to see all that at only 18 weeks. So, now the fun begins.....thinking of girl names, looking for room decor, getting used to "her" not "him". We told Dalton that night that he was having a sister and at first he was excited and instantly had a smile on his face. But then, I let it slip that he was not having a brother, but a sister, and then the tears came. "But I wanted a brother!" I told him that he would be the brother and he got okay with that. I was asking him tonight what we should name his sister and he said we should just name her, "Her". He is so funny! Here I am at 18 weeks:

No comments: