Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm All BOY!

Here is the latest addition to the new big boy room. I love every line in this, especially the "giving mom hugs". That is part of our nightly routine before bed. I lay down beside him in the bed, sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and then before I get up he gives me several kisses on the "wips" and several hugs around the neck. The thought frequently crosses my mind as I lay there with him that one day this will end and I need not try to rush through this routine but really, really, really SOAK IT UP! I love the other lines in this too, like digging in dirt. I sat outside with him this afternoon on his swing set and the whole time we were out there he was digging in the dirt. We came in and had to literally scrub the dirt out from under his fingernails. These are good times! I love this BOY!

I think this is proof that John is teaching Dalton his OCD habits!

Like father, like son!
Dalton said it was "forty cents tall."

Seranading Mom....mini John

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

I LOVE his new room and how perfectly it fits him!!! Miss you! You have been on my heart tons lately and I never have my phone to call or text. Let's get together for a lunch soon so I can see your bump and sweet self!