Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend with Gran' and Pop


John, me, and my mom


My dad and me

Pop, Gran' and Dalton (bear too!)


Dalton was saying on the trip down there that he forgot to bring some toys. I told him that Pop and Gran' have toys to play with but if they did not, Pop would probably take him to Wal-Mart to get one....they had a 16 piece tool set waiting for him when we got there! Pop even found one of his old tool bags to put them all in. Thanks Pop and Gran'! He loves them!


A few weeks ago we had a church-wide picnic at church. We grilled hot dogs, went fishing, played basketball, and enjoyed visiting with friends. Dalton enjoyed fishing and playing in the dirt. His shirt that day said it all..."My favorite color is dirt."

He even had dirt on his nose!


Wild at Heart!

All boy!

1 comment:

Micah said...

You're not kidding -- he is all boy! I love your new header picture, too!