Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Put me in Zoo!

Such beautiful weather, who could resist going to the zoo? I decided I wanted to take him now instead of going when it is blazing hot like it probably will be in a few weeks! We had a great time looking at the animals, climbing trees (?), and riding the train.

Looking at the fish in the water...he was more excited about the fish than the monkeys that were swinging overhead! He kept asking for his fishing pole!

One of God's most beautiful creations!

My favorite exhibit...a cute little boy that climbs trees!

Riding the train



Feeding the birds

The "bird whisperer"


2 comments:

Crystal said...

great weather for good times with the kids! adorable!

The Walkers said...

Whoa- those birds always kind of freak me out! I am glad you guys are braver than I am! I love the zoo!