Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Da-da!

"God Bless Daddy...Laughing or playing....

hugging or praying....


...thank heaven for daddies like you!"


Happy Father's Day!
Love,
Dalton
(FYI: Dalton got John a portable fire and ice pit. Da-da has had his eye on one of these for a long time.)


Side note: Yes, this is a potty chair he is sitting on! We are officially potty training this week! He has decided since this picture was taken that he no longer wants to sit on the potty chair, but wants to sit on the "big potty". I'm thinking he is telling me in his own way, "Okay I will do this mom, but it is going to be my way and how I want to do it!"

1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Hey Alisha!
How are you? Its been so long. I found out we have a friend in common...Lauren Walker. We went to OBU together and just realized that we had you in common!
Hope things are going well. You have a handsome little guy!
Take Care!
Beth (Gauw) Ward