Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

Dalton was spoiled by both Grandmothers this weekend. Grandma came over on Friday night and gave a cute card with money in it to get whatever he needed. Dalton held up the money and said "Da-Da money?" I said"No, that's Dalton's money!" He was so excited he threw it up in the air and started rolling in the money on the floor. He said, "I swimming!" We'll be thinking about what we need to get with that money. Thank you, Grandma!

On Saturday, Gran' sent a sack of goodies. There was a Valentine's book, "Corduroy's Valentine", a Percy the tank engine (from Thomas the Train), and M&M's. He was pretty excited to get all this stuff, especially the M&M's! Gran' called when he was opening the present and he got to talk to her on the phone to say thanks.

Loving that Corduroy book, Gran!
M&M's are my favorite!
Eating M&M's and looking at my card from Grandma.

Look what I got!

"Thank you, Gran'!"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

M&Ms are Ella Claire's favorite too! Isn't it amazing how valentines day changes once you have kids. :) So cute!! I love the money story.